- Jared Leto shouldn’t have played a trans woman in Dallas Buyers Club because he’s not a trans woman.
- Jamie Foxx shouldn’t have played a homeless person in The Soloist because he’s not homeless.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson shouldn’t have played a gay man in Be Cool because he’s not a gay man.
- George Clooney shouldn’t have played an astronaut in Gravity (and Solaris) because he’s not an astronaut.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shouldn’t have played Terminator in Terminator because he’s not a cybernetic warrior from the future.
- I’m pretty sure Brad Pitt isn’t actually a figment of Edward Norton’s imagination.
- STOP ALLOWING ACTORS TO PLAY CHARACTERS THAT AREN’T EXACT REFLECTIONS OF THEMSELVES.
I THOUGHT THAT WAS ACTUALLY A GIANT CAT IN A HOUSE UNTIL I REALIZED HOW STUPID THAT IS AND HE’S IN A DOLL HOUSE
Thinking about your crush like
repeat after me
if a bi, pan, or asexual person dates someone of the opposite gender
IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE STRAIGHT
kawaii blogging tip: make your blog as unreadable as possible. all font is size 1.5 and only 1 shade darker than the background, which is still the same color anyways. set the blog language to a language like french or japanese, whichever one you don’t know. fetishize japan to the point it makes other people uncomfortable. set an invisible autoplay on your blog of some old anime closing theme and have it reset every time someone clicks “next page”
I tried. So hard. To keep scrolling.
is it just me
or does this dog look like leonardo dicaprio
i need to stop imagining scenarios in my head that have a -2% chance of actually happening it’s becoming a problem